2020 Season Reference Material
Useful information and reference material for the 2020 Season. Please remember that everyone’s safety is paramount.
- Ensure to maintain 2m distance from all coaches, players, and other officials whenever possible.
- Do not touch the ball or any other officials flags / bean bags. maintain 2m from all coaches and players.
- If unable to properly physically distance, pull your face covering / buff over your face.
- August 24, 2020 CFOA Meeting Recording
- Video of rule adaptations to 9-A-Side football, and mechanics that will be used in modified 4-person alignment.
- Officials Return to Play
- Document in collaboration with Football Alberta outlining return to play procedures
- 9 A Side Football: Procedures and Differences
- Shows administrative changes, field dimensions, legal scrimmage alignments / formations (Peewee and Bantam), and pre-game coin toss discussion to have with head coaches.
- Modified 4-Person Officials Mechanics
- Overview of positional mechanics in our modified 4-person setup (R, BU, DJ, LG) for different scenarios. Also see below for individual diagrams.
- Pregame Coaches Meeting Notes
- Outlines topics that should be discussed with the two head coaches prior to the start of games.